Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We have Poop!

Today so far has been a good day.  Finally the suppositories and poop tea got Miss Grace going but she was having a hard time that our guide had to come in again and give her another suppository and do this whole almost birthlike thing where she held her, holding her knees over the potty and did this like grunting sound and sure enough, she was finally able to go.  She wasn't a happy camper but I bet when she wakes up from her nap, she'll feel better.  Did I mention that she is super strong?  I mean like when girlfriend is mad, she can wiggle fast and can strongly push away hands.
 
We slept through the night and didn't wake up crying.  She's so sweet.  She's been feeding  me her banana cookies and still putting them in my cleavage.  She also likes me to suck on her pacifier...don't know why.  She is doing very well, all things considered.
 
We went to a park today and a daoist temple.  It was really pretty there.  Two Chinese ladies came up to me and were asking me, I think if she was my daughter.  I showed them the card that our guide prepared.  They were commenting our her blueness and our guide told them and mom too that she was a heart baby.  After the park we ate at this great Chinese restaurant.  The sweet and sour pork was to die for and so was this chicken dish and the eggplant with green beans and the banana pancake.  YUMMY!  Mom, Grace & I enjoyed it.  Grace loved chewing on the watermelon rind.  She took it to go and was waving at all the people in the restaurant with it. 
 
Anyways, I really thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, suggestions!  You guys truly are amazing.  I am so thankful and so blessed by you all.  We're still taking it day by take and trying not to take anything for granted. I think the poop issue might be something we might be dealing with more than once.  I hope everybody is doing well.  We miss ya'll. Oh by the way, I have NO makeup on so I look more tired than usual.  We were running late because of the poop situation.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Grace said...

Yea! POOP! That is always a good thing...well not always, but today it is! You guys look so good! I was so happy to see a "real" Jamie smile.

alex :-) said...

hi......

Sandra said...

You guys look so cute at the park! I love the "dynamic duo" look you and your mom having going on with the matching outfit thing! It looks like things are on the "up and up". I can't wait to see her in person. It's weird to not be able to just pick up the phone and call you when I feel like it. All is well here...I find myself scrambling to get to my laptop as soon as I get home so I can see any updates! Keep 'em coming!

Sandra

Denise said...

Yay! Poop!! =) I love seeing the progress you guys are making! The pictures look like ya'll are becoming more and more relaxed...like you can really see the step by step progress. I LOVE IT! Thanks for keeping us posted! See ya soon!