Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Guangzhou

Our first flight to Guanzhou went well.  My baby  girl did so well.  She did so well that she pooped midflight.  Mom kept waving her towlette to make it smell better.  I didn't really care. 
 
Today is a new day...I was so exhausted.  Grace is only sleeping for like 3 hours at a time and not napping.  She's fighting sleep.  We went to a family temple today.  It was beautiful and humid. Think Houston times ten.   I got Grace a christening outfit today.  It's beautiful. 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you guys made it alright on your flight. The only advice I can give you is "sleep when she sleeps". Are you and your mom taking shifts? Remember when Holly was born? I thought I was going to collapse from her sleeping for a little bit, then waking up. It took her 3 months to get into a regular sleeping pattern, and even then, she would get off of it now and again. Hope everything goes smoothly with the American side of the adoption. Keep us posted.

Sandra

Sandra said...

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you...

I hate Houston!!!

LOL!!!

Sandra

alex :-) said...

hi.....

Grace said...

Glad to hear you guys are diong well! POOP and all! I am sure Grace is so excited about all that you are experiencing that sleep is the last thing she wants to do...she might miss something! Once you're home and in a routine she will sleep again. BTW, when do you head back to the states?

Denise said...

I'm glad you arrived in ONE piece! So, where are you right now? In a few short days you'll be back in the states and on your way to getting into a routine for you and Miss Grace. I keep praying for you patience and SANITY! lol I miss you tons!
See ya soon,
D