Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 01, 2009

Holy Cow! I'm going to China

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I can't believe I'm leaving in 3 more days! I still have some things I need to get done in the next couple of days. I have my paperwork ready to go. I have the cheerios, the meds, the laptop...I just need to get the converter/adapter thing. My poor dog is looking mighty confused. She knows something is going on but is not sure what it is. She keeps smelling Grace's crib in my room and she is now sleeping in my bed again (at least in the morning). I really wanted to go to the movies before I left but it doesn't look like I'll get there.

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

I'm so excited for you Jamie!! I can't wait to see the post on the day you meet Grace!
We shouldn't be too far behind!

Lola Granola said...

Just cheering you on! We are 2 weeks behind you!

Lola

Luna said...

I'll see you in Tokyo!!! :)