Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, June 07, 2009

She's napping

Thank you all for your kind words.  They made me cry...way to go!   I think part of my problem is sleep deprivation and the other thing is her heart issue.  I just don't want to make things worse for her.  She's still fussy and scared.  Did I mention my baby is also teething?  Grammy, aka the baby whisperer, put Grace down for a nap.  We have a civil affairs appointment in 2 hours so I am going to take a quick nap.  I'm adding some pictures.  Enjoy.
 
 

4 comments:

Denise said...

You won't make things worse for her! Trust you instincts and pray those two things have gotten you this far! =) Thanks for adding the pics...ya'll are precious!

shannon astwood said...

Being a new mom is scary. It will take a while to "figure" each other out. Saline spray for the nose will help with the nose congestion. Patting her back will help break up the chest congetstion (kinda like burping). My kids love me to sing "you are my sunshine" to them when they are hurt or scared. Each family has their special "song". Maybe trying one that your Mom sang would help, or you can find out what they used to sing to her and hum it. You are in my thoughts and prayers day and night!!! God is leading your steps. Sometimes you just need to let go and let GOD!!! Love you!!!!! Shannon A.

Grace said...

I love it...THE BABY WHISPERER...thank God for Grammy. Someday you will be the Grammy and things won't be so strange to you anymore!

Kaelen said...

Nice bra grammy!!!