Grace finally got her canulas (nose things) out this morning. Her oxygen level has been in the mid to high 70s and low 80s (yea) on regular room air. They are going to take out one chest tube today and then wait until tomorrow to decide about the last one. If all goes well, maybe we'll get to go home Wednesday or Thursday. Even though we're both chomping at the bit to go home and be in our own space, I would rather make sure everything is good before coming home and finding out we rushed it. We already did that once and I don't want to have another chest tube put in. Grace has been eating like a fiend. She is hot and cold on apple juice but is still loving her mac and cheese and ice cream.
I think we're gonna head out to the playroom and cruise around the hospital in our cool wagon.