Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tea Party




Grace loves her tea set. It has become her favorite thing. It's the one thing that allows me to do some things on my own like a take a shower or laundry (even though she's a good laundry helper putting things in the dryer). I am so thankful that her sponsor gave her the tea set. She's at that stage where she likes to put things in and take them out. She loves to put her cookies or cheerios in the cups.




This is the last week of work for the year. YEA! Grace will be starting daycare full time in January. She seems to like it a lot. I've seen a lot of growth in her as a result of going. Next week though will be a bus week with doctor appointments and blood work. YUCK.




We're also going to work on taking a bath in the real bathtub since she's outgrowing her toddler tub. The other thing I hope to work on is Hope. She still has a strong aversion. It seems to have gone a little backwards. Grace is not a fan and I feel horrible that Hope is being emotionally neglected a bit. I don't have the time to spend with her and she can't be with us because Grace is still afraid. My mom keeps suggesting finding another home for Hope and I just can't even imagine that. I love my dog and I feel so guilty that I don't have the time for her and I wish Grace would feel comfortable with her but she SCREAMS and panics whenever Hope comes near her. She wants to give her snacks but that is as close as it gets. I just don't know what to do. I guess hope that Grace will eventually feel comfortable with Hope.

0 comments: