Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Grace turns 2











Today was my Grace's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she's 2! She has grown a lot and made much progress in the past 6 months. We had a small party for her but I still don't think she gets the whole birthday thing. One day she will. I am so blessed by her and I wonder if her birth parents ever wonder about her. So, if I knew them, this is what I would write them:








Dear Gracie's China Mama & China Baba,








Thank you so much for letting me raise our daughter. She is doing so well. I don't know if you knew this, but she has a heart problem and she had to have surgery a month after she got home to the United States. She did very well but she will have to have another one in a year or so. Our girl is a fighter. She's strong willed and so smart. Whenever we go places, people tell me how cute or how beautiful she is. I have to agree, but of course, I am biased. She has a wicked snese of humor and she loves music. Right now she is especially fond of Lady Gaga. She turned 2 today is continue to grow. She is still petite but that doesn't keep her from having a healthy appetite. She's a good girl and we are incredibly blessed. I, more so because I get to raise her and love her every single day. Thank you again for your gift. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.








Love,




Gracie's Mama

1 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Love this letter! Brings tears to your eyes!

Thanks for posting on my blog - I look forward to following yours!

Leanne & Mila