Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back to School

I just realized that tomorrow, I go back to work! How come that when you are on vacation for two weeks, it goes by soooo fast and when you are actually working for two weeks, it seems like it crawls? Actually, I really do love my job. I have the best gig on campus as a school librarian. I have to finish up Tears of a Tiger by tomorrow because one of my teachers wants to teach it in the spring and in order to do so, I have to sign off on the form. It's a fast read and very good. It's about the consequences of teen drinking and driving. I wanted to read more during this break, but I got a lot lazy! I got two books from my assistant principal for Christmas that look good, but somehow I got hooked on various shows on TV. So, even though the CCAA didn't get very far on referrals it's going to be a great week. I can't believe we're going to have 80 degree weather here...I thought it was supposed to be winter!

0 comments: