Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, September 07, 2009

3 Months!

I cannot believe my daughter and I have been a family for 3 months now. It seems like she's been part of my life forever, even when she's having a mini meltdown. We've had an interesting past few days. My parents were out of town and Grace and I had such a good bonding time. We shopped, we ate, we played. We also had to go back to Santa Rosa hospital on Friday because the top of her incision looked angry and I thought it was because of her drool...turns out she popped stitch so we are now on antibiotics and we are keeping it covered. We had to go see Dr. Hussein this morning at Santa Rosa because I wasn't sure it was getting better but it turns out it's okay.

We also went to my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony, my cousin Ashley looked gorgeous and Grace did really well. She has discovered walking up and down the stairs which wore me and I don't have the health issues she has.

Tomorrow, I go back to the real world. I am going to miss my girl. What sucks is that I have a 7:30 meeting and it's greenback night so I won't be home until after 7:30 p.m. YUCK!

0 comments: