Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Beach




We went to the beach this past weekend and it seems that my girl, although a bit cautious, is a beach lover like her mama. Her favorite part of the weekend was shoveling sand and pouring water on it. I think she was amazed the way the ground sucked in the water so quickly. She had us all running for water the whole time. Now, walking on the beach, that took more time. The tide was high and it freaked her out. It wasn't until we were getting ready to leave that she attempted to walk along the waterline. Then she liked it a lot and had a fit because we were leaving. She is definitely in her twos! Holy cow! That girl is stubborn and wants it her way and if she can't have it her way, she has a major meltdown! And she doesn't let it go! I think she was that Chinese Empress who built the Summer Palace in another life. I heard she was a bossy firecracker like my girl! But, I wouldn't want her any other way, even if she likes to just punch my buttons by picking up random things and throwing them down.

1 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

She is absolutely adorable! Mila (my daughter- 13 months) loves to beach but can't seem to keep the sand out of her mouth:)