Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 04, 2010

38 and Easter











I turned 38 this past Tuesday and I had a great day. I have to say that I have the best friends and family ever. Even though I had to go to the doctor because I hadn't gotten better and I ended up with a steroid shot, it was a marvelous day. I remember last birthday I couldn't wait to get to China. I was waiting for my LOA and I was hoping it would be my birthday present. I think it was dated on my birthday but I didn't get it for like another week. How much my life has changed in one year.








Grace celebrated her first Easter. She is SUPER afraid of the Easter Bunny. When we went to the Easter egg hunt yesterday, she saw the bunny and stopped in her tracks. She clung to my leg. The funny thing is that she loves her bunny named Bunny Hop. She had fun at the hunt and got some candy and won a, you guessed it an easter bunny which we have named Fluffy in the drawing. She had fun dyeing Easter eggs and making a bunny cake with her cousins. Today we went to 8 a.m. Mass and she did okay until towards the end. It's hard to enjoy Mass with a two year old who is in constant motion. She kept hugging my neck and kissing me which made her constant motion a lot easier to take. We went home and took a nap and went over to my parents' house for lunch. It was a nice laid back day. Grace loved the kitchen the Easter Bunny left. Can I say how hard some of these things are to put together? Lord I needed to be like Arnold Schwartenegger to put on the refrigerator and oven doors!








Tomorrow we are scheduled to do an Upper GI. They were going to do a CT of her chest but because her SATS are not the greatest, they didn't want to do it (because she has to be sedated)...so my doctor is checking out other options. Let's hope it goes well tomorrow. I feel bad for her because it seems like it's doctors and lab testing lately. I figure in the next couple of years she'll be all fixed up and good as new. I am glad we're figuring out things now rather than it blindsiding us later on down the road.

2 comments:

冠伶 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.