Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back from the Caribbean

Sunday I got home from the 7 night cruise to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. I had a good time overall. The bad thing was that I had sea sickness the whole time. Who would have thought as I am the daredevil girl in the family who loves roller coasters and all that jazz. I wish I could go back to Jamaica and Cozumel and stay and explore longer. I have also learned that it's hard to cruise with your parents who have their own issues (dad can't see in one eye and mom gets sick from the heat) so I was severely limited on what I could do. I also had to sleep on a top bunk attached to the wall. I got some great things. I did get to finish reading Harry Potter and I loved it! It was fun to talk to other passengers about the book. I will have to post pictures from the trip. The weather was warm but at least it wasn't raining. I heard it rained here the whole time. I also heard that they may not make it very far again in referrals for August. Oh well.

0 comments: