Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 05, 2007

We're out of Review!

YEE-HAW! May 2006 is out of review...Congrats my fellow May DTCers. It's one step closer to our children. My next step is contacting my agency and getting my homestudy updated so I can renew my I-171 paperwork. Can ya'll see the light at the end of the tunnel?

I tried to post yesterday but my connection was not working with me. I hope everybody had a great 4th of July (Happy Late B.day America!) As I got older, it became one of my favorite holidays because I was able to spend it with my favorite people, this year, my parents, sister, niece and nephews. I BBQed burgers and hot dogs and made ice cream with the assistance of my niece. I figured out last night that the reason why I loved the fourth so much is because it means family and I love mine very much. My dad even mentioned that he hopes that maybe next year there will be a little one running around the back porch. I hope so too, daddy. I really hope so.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Congrats to you too on having that hurdle behind us! Matching room here we come!!!