Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stork Alert

Man do I LOVE to get the e-mail entitled Stork Alert. I get all excited and goofy. I keep thinking, soon it'll be for me. I love to read people's blogs and see the beautiful faces of the babies that will be coming home with their parents in a short amount of time. I can only imagine when it's my time. I'll probably be a total basketcase. If it happens during the school year, Shannon, the other library chick, will have to reign me in. I'm sure I'll become a stalker of the Federal Express guy. I keep praying that the big day will happen for me in May. How awesome would that be? I'd still be in school and I can share my happiness with my students and my colleagues. But, I remain cautious and expect the day in late July or August.

What else has been going on? Not too much. Work is work. My poor teachers are overworked and stressed to the max. My students are right there with them. I can't wait for Turkey Day to come. It's my favorite holiday because all you do is eat, eat and eat some more for the whole week. YUM. I'm already dreaming of pumpkin pie, turkey and those brown and serve rolls. Less than a month to food happiness.

0 comments: