Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Things About Gracie...Age 2 going on 11

I was re-reading a post from last year when I wrote about 10 things I had learned about Gracie.  So, I thought I would make an updated list about Gracie age 2 1/2 going on 11 (actually 3 but it seems like she's trying for 11)...

1.  She has a great belly laugh and she likes to laugh especially at silly things
2.  She's obsessed with the moon
3.  She likes to watch airplanes in the sky
4.  Her favorite thing to eat is hot dogs and to drink, Sprite
5.  She likes to hop, especially down the stairs
6.  She has to always have a blankie...her polka dot one is her current favorite
7.  When you tell her she's silly or a turkey, she says, I no whatever, I Gracie.
8. Elmo, Yo Gabba Gabba and Max & Ruby are her favorite characters
9. She isn't much into desserts, mostly vanilla ice cream
10. She loves stickers

I can't believe that in a month, well a little over a month, she'll be 3.  Time has flown by.  I wonder what she'll be like at 3.  She's constantly growing and changing.  Before I know it, she'll be in school.  All I know is that knock on wood, we've had a healthy 3 weeks (Thank you God!) and I pray it continues.  Next week I'm off and she'll go to school 3 of those days.  I plan on going to see Harry Potter, get some shopping, cleaning and work done.  We'll see...it seems it never works out the way I plan. 

0 comments: