Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, December 01, 2006

Stork Landing and Cool Gifts


TGIF! Yep! I'm very happy. The stork had landed and there are some beautiful babies out there. It makes me more excited because my turn will be coming. What makes the wait more bearable is that I have an awesome waiting buddy and I'm part of the MayDTC 2006 gift swaps. I got the coolest things today. I got some great books for Grace, cute feeie pajamas and a lullaby CD. Diane sent me a lovely panda ornament and a cute book. I can't wait until Grace sees her stuff.

The crib will be paid off in January so that means I have to paint before I get it. I will also have to break down Hope's crate so that everything fits. Time is going fast.

Next week is book fair! YUCK! I hate it because it sucks the life out of you. On top of that, I have meetings after school most every day of the week. Oh well! It's part of life.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with some friends for lunch at Cheesecake Factory and some pumpkin cheesecake. YUM! It's finally cold here! Let's see how long it will last.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Jamie,
I'm glad to have found your blog this evening and happy that you liked the things. Good Night Gorilla is one of my fav silly books!

Thank you again for the really sweet cyber shower gifts you sent to me. I can't wait to cuddle with Chloe with them. And the musical ladybug is so sweet, it looks like it came from a unique shop or boutique!

I'll check in again on your blog soon!

Aggies said...

Nay... I think I have the best waiting buddy !!.. * SMILE *..
Hope to meet you at an FCC event..

Traci ( who does not like this cold weather ) in New Braunfels..
LID 5/18/06