Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's Saturday night and here I am sitting at my laptop just thinking about what I'm going to write. Not much is happening on the adoption forefront. I went to dinner tonight with my best friend, Sandra and her husband Rex. She's pregnant and is due in April. I'm so excited for her. I think I'm living vicariously through her pregnancy since I am unable to have that experience with my own daughter. I ask lots of questions and am so enthusiastic that it probably freaks her out.

I am seriously considering adding my mother's name to my daughter's name of Grace. My mom has done a lot for me. She's helped made me the woman I am today. She's strong and has accomplished a lot. I want my daughter to be as strong as her Grammy. Let's try it out...Grace Maria, Grace Mariah, Grace Marika, Grace Malia...I don't know. I guess we'll see.

Well, another day down. The weekend is almost over. Next week will be a long week. I think I'm going to drop out of Chinese class because I've already missed one class and I think I'm going to have to miss next class for a district meeting. Oh well...I still have plenty of time before I head off to China.

0 comments: