Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

We survived our second Christmas as a family.  Gracie who went to bed last night at 10 p.m. was up at 6 a.m. and took only a 45 minute nap all day actually was decently behaved for being tired.  She got the trike she wanted from Santa and I got a Kindle.  This evening though she was in monster form hitting me, poking my eyes, and pulling my hair because she didn't want to go to sleep.  I know she's exhausted when she is raging like that.  She is also off her schedule which also makes her rages come on more frequently.  Her school is off next week so we'll be home together.  I am going to work hard on keeping a good schedule.  I also need time to work on my contract work...I'm halfway done with the first order and th deadline is coming fast.  I'm hoping my niece will come over and play with her while I work.  I am working on finding a babysitter for like an hour or two once a week so we can get a break from each other besides work/school. It's been nice not going to a doctor's office in the past two weeks.  Our copays start again in January (we met our copay deductible in June or July).  We will probably meet our deducitible again this year because we should be having our second open heart surgery this summer.  We also have 3 therapies every week.  I'm not sure how long we will need to keep going.  She really has made a lot of progress. 

I hope everybody enjoyed their time with their loved ones.  I did.  I am very blessed to have a wonderful family.  I also have great friends.  I hope that all my friends who are still waiting to bring home their child from China will have great news this new year. 

0 comments: